Be the CEO!!— Customer Experience Officer
Build open and honest relationships
Do more with less and keep “mother nature” in mind
Be “of service” above self
Be persistent, and persistently curious
Create a mutually supportive meritocracy
Practice acceptance and gratitude
Values in Action
- Nominee for the Global Sourcing Council
3S Award Community Engagement
- SustainAbility -- Our big ``Why``
- Abandoned city lots will be converted into vertical farms of agripods in which organic produce will be grown.
- Agripods will utilize state of the art materials to produce durable lightweight expandable structures engineered to deliver air and water flow to vegetables in timely manner and in proper quantity.
- Tyga-Boxes will be used to:
1. Transport produce from agripod to final destination such as farmers market, retailer or soup kitchen.
2. Repurpose damaged Tyga-Boxes to become containers in which produce is grown.
- Community benefits:
1. Reasonably priced organically grown food.
2. Fresh picked daily for maximum nutrition, color and flavor.
3. Minimize fuel consumption transporting produce.
4. Community residents can have space to grow their own vegetables.
- Our company was created with our caring for the environment.
- Updated our logo to the “green Tyga” in preparation for global expansion.
- We recycle paper waste and reuse / wash coffee cups and utensils.
- We clean Tyga-Boxes with natural anti-microbial essential oil.
- We use post consumer co-mingled-waste plastic from which to produce Tyga-Boxes.