VP Northeast Region, Citi
Go green (and blue!) with TygaBox.
Engineered to optimize efficiency, TygaBox is the only plastic moving system which stacks 5 high in the same height other crates stack 4 high resulting in a reduction of labor costs by 25% when compared to other crates and 40% when compared to corrugated boxes.
Customers & Testimonials
what happy customers say about us!
- "They are 1 of my favorite vendors because they have saved me a ton of money on my moving over the years by simply using their proprietary product “Tyga-Box” on moves. Bottom-line it saves about 30% to 40% on the labor side during a typical move – and I know everyone is looking to save money."Don DeRosa
VP Northeast Region, Citi
- “Hope all is well and wanted to update you on our use of the Tyga-Box. We’ve reached 528 people moved with them last month in February.” Mass Mutual accomplished this with only 250 Tyga-Boxes which they purchased 2 month prior.John Vaughan
Facilities Planning & Design, Mass Mutual Financial Group
- "Tyga’s “re-usable crates” moved ~1,000 people here at Steelcase and reduced the move costs by $49,000 thru efficiencies (26%). Eliminated risk to office equipment failures by reducing IT device damages. Reduced risk of employee occupational hazards by preventing self moves.”Ron Osentoski
Senior Account Operations Manager, Steelcase
- "I am confident the boxes (we had over 500) saved us hundreds of hours of employee time, and also helped us avoid a single sore back or other lifting type of injury."Charles S. Wheatley
Controller, ACT Networks
- "We believe that the use of Tyga-Boxes reduced packing, moving and unpacking time considerably. Office and file contents were able to be packed in an organized fashion with no lifting and were ready for the movers when they arrived. The movers just had to roll them onto the trucks and then roll them to the offices... I would recommend that anyone planning a move strongly consider the use of these boxes."R.E. Burton
From our Blog
The latest from TygaTalk.
Like many illnesses, covid-19 has its stages – not only as an illness of pandemic proportions – but also as a dizzying range of significant impacts that touch almost every aspect of our daily lives. The earliest stage as I recall was on information, the focus being on detection, symptoms, treatments and potential human outcomes.…Details
Green Cleaning Introduction Green cleaning refers to using the products and procedures that are safe for the environment. It includes the products that do not issue any pollutants, use natural ingredients, and avoid any harmful chemicals. For green cleaning practices, we should implement safe disposal methods, promoting water conservation, and producing less waste and…Details
Whether you need a Contactless Full-Service or DIY relocation solution, TygaBox can help! Introducing, InstaMove a relocation service for small moves in and out of co-working spaces and micro offices throughout the NYC region. InstaMove offers a full array of relocation/storage options to get your office packed and unpacked in an instant. Our services: Contactless Full-Service:…Details
It’s almost time for one of our favorite days of the year, Earth Day is April 22nd, and this year marks the 50th Anniversary! Since its 1970 inception, Earth Day has been a day dedicated to raising awareness about our role as individuals in protecting our planet and its resources. Moved by the need…Details
Dear valued customers and Tyga community, We hope you are well and have settled into new routines in you remote workplaces. We are writing to update you with Tyga’s response to NYS Executive Order 202.6. TygaBox is actively servicing the needs of customers and can be depended upon throughout the time this Order is active.…Details
Dear Customers and future Customers, We continue to closely monitor the rapidly changing developments with respect to COVID-19 (the Coronavirus) across the US and want to reassure you that we are taking every possible measure to protect all of our customers. Precautionary Steps Your safety is important to us at TygaBox and our team takes great…Details
Use Section 179 (c) Deduction to Purchase a TygaTools Kit and Get a FREE TygaTrax Tracking Kit Offer LIMITED to the First 25 Orders – Today thru December 31 ORDER TODAY Each TygaTrax Tracking Kit includes: Customized RFID tags to track your entire order of TygaBoxes 1 handsfree Tyga tag reader …Details
4 Great Tips to Bolster Your Business Fleet’s Green Strategy Going green isn’t just a one-time strategy, it is a long term goal so you need to be prepared to change some things related to your business from the root. For transportation-related businesses, this need for a change is even stronger, considering that transportation…Details
Image source: Elements Envato As most people know, warehouses are big spaces. And, in warehouses, several devices, equipment, and machinery are needed to navigate through the entire facility, pick and drop orders, control, and manage stocks and inventory. For one, a warehouse for rent in Kansas City is big enough to store hundreds and thousands…Details
Do you drive to work, use a fridge at the office, and does your company recycle? Most business owners will confirm the first two, while they’ll likely admit to not practicing the last item on the list. And that is precisely one of the key reasons the business world still has so much learning and…Details
The Ecosystem of Waste It’s backing up on us…waste that is. China’s decision to ban plastic and e-waste imports has thrown waste and recycling markets into turmoil. “The University of Georgia has estimated that China’s ban on imported recyclables will leave 111 million metric tons of trash with nowhere to go by 2030. As the…Details
How to Upcycle While Renovating – And Why You Should Remodeling a home can increase its value and make it more comfortable and stylish, but the process has its own risks. Harmful materials can exist in any building, and specific hazards depend on factors like the home’s age, history and construction. Whether it’s a do-it-yourself project or a…Details