VP Northeast Region, Citi
Go green (and blue!) with TygaBox.
Engineered to optimize efficiency, TygaBox is the only plastic moving system which stacks 5 high in the same height other crates stack 4 high resulting in a reduction of labor costs by 25% when compared to other crates and 40% when compared to corrugated boxes.
Customers & Testimonials
what happy customers say about us!
- "They are 1 of my favorite vendors because they have saved me a ton of money on my moving over the years by simply using their proprietary product “Tyga-Box” on moves. Bottom-line it saves about 30% to 40% on the labor side during a typical move – and I know everyone is looking to save money."Don DeRosa
VP Northeast Region, Citi
- “Hope all is well and wanted to update you on our use of the Tyga-Box. We’ve reached 528 people moved with them last month in February.” Mass Mutual accomplished this with only 250 Tyga-Boxes which they purchased 2 month prior.John Vaughan
Facilities Planning & Design, Mass Mutual Financial Group
- "Tyga’s “re-usable crates” moved ~1,000 people here at Steelcase and reduced the move costs by $49,000 thru efficiencies (26%). Eliminated risk to office equipment failures by reducing IT device damages. Reduced risk of employee occupational hazards by preventing self moves.”Ron Osentoski
Senior Account Operations Manager, Steelcase
- "I am confident the boxes (we had over 500) saved us hundreds of hours of employee time, and also helped us avoid a single sore back or other lifting type of injury."Charles S. Wheatley
Controller, ACT Networks
- "We believe that the use of Tyga-Boxes reduced packing, moving and unpacking time considerably. Office and file contents were able to be packed in an organized fashion with no lifting and were ready for the movers when they arrived. The movers just had to roll them onto the trucks and then roll them to the offices... I would recommend that anyone planning a move strongly consider the use of these boxes."R.E. Burton
From our Blog
The latest from TygaTalk.
The Ecosystem of Waste It’s backing up on us…waste that is. China’s decision to ban plastic and e-waste imports has thrown waste and recycling markets into turmoil. “The University of Georgia has estimated that China’s ban on imported recyclables will leave 111 million metric tons of trash with nowhere to go by 2030. As the…Details
How to Upcycle While Renovating – And Why You Should Remodeling a home can increase its value and make it more comfortable and stylish, but the process has its own risks. Harmful materials can exist in any building, and specific hazards depend on factors like the home’s age, history and construction. Whether it’s a do-it-yourself project or a…Details
At TygaBox we take reuse very seriously. Simply, our products were invented to be reused! Each component of the TygaBox System is made from recycled, durable plastic and can be reused tens of thousands of times, saving planetary resources with each and every reuse. In fact, the TygaBox System has generated over 1 billion TygaBox…Details
One of the most challenging aspects of evaluating SustainAbility initiatives is to determine precisely both the total lifecycle energy cost and the derived ROI. The challenge stems from the multitude of variables unique to each individual building or organization. As we become more sophisticated in developing the financial models to determine the ROI of green…Details
20,000+ tons of garbage are handled daily by the Department of Sanitation of New York, (DSNY) and private commercial carters. It’s easy to see how getting to zero waste by 2030 is a most ambitious task, even for a city as competent and confident as New York City. The OneNYC initiative is a dense, comprehensive…Details
Customers are increasingly concerned with the environmental impact of products and services, leading companies to develop strategies that seek to reduce costs through minimizing all types of waste, and in combination with increased national and international regulation and legislation. Waste is any activity which consumes resources or creates costs without producing any offsetting value stream,…Details
NYC is the best real estate market worldwide, having crossed the $1.0 trillion dollar mark in total value of property in 2017 according to the Department of Finance. Nonetheless, real estate as an industry sector has been slow in adopting new technology as compared to FinTech for example. With the realization of the technology opportunity at…Details
The math is simple – Generation Millennial is the largest population since the Boomers. Their purchasing power commands respect and, savvy businesses spend a great deal of time learning about their needs and creating fulfillment strategies that are effective at a cost level and a customer acquisition/retention level. A little history to put things in…Details
Automated RFID Item Tracking Technology – Breakthrough in NYC TygaTrax Teams with CRS to Introduce Exciting New 24/7 Tracking Technology NEW YORK, October 2, 2017 – TygaTrax, a technology innovator, teamed up with office moving specialists CRS – Corporate Relocation Systems, Inc. to demonstrate the power of an automated RFID system that is capable of…Details
Baby Tiger Mascots? Not Quite! As many of you know, when Tyga was still in its infancy, our co-Inventors found themselves drawn to the primary and awe inspiring features of the tiger; strength combined with effortless motion. They endeavored to create their product with these same qualities and wouldn’t quit until they produced a system that would…Details
Millions of people worldwide have crooned to the lyrics of Frank Sinatra: “ If I can make it there, I’ll make it anywhere …. It’s up to you , New York, New York!! As a born & bred New Yorker, this song has always inspired me to push beyond what I thought I was capable…Details
We appreciate the opportunity to be “Made in America” It’s been part of our company’s DNA since inception. American engineers helped us develop the first prototypes of TygaBox over 25 years ago. Our first manufacturer had acquired a factory out of bankruptcy and our orders helped that factory get back on its feet. Today, we…Details