VP Northeast Region, Citi
Go green (and blue!) with TygaBox.
Engineered to optimize efficiency, TygaBox is the only plastic moving system which stacks 5 high in the same height other crates stack 4 high resulting in a reduction of labor costs by 25% when compared to other crates and 40% when compared to corrugated boxes.
Customers & Testimonials
what happy customers say about us!
- "They are 1 of my favorite vendors because they have saved me a ton of money on my moving over the years by simply using their proprietary product “Tyga-Box” on moves. Bottom-line it saves about 30% to 40% on the labor side during a typical move – and I know everyone is looking to save money."Don DeRosa
VP Northeast Region, Citi
- “Hope all is well and wanted to update you on our use of the Tyga-Box. We’ve reached 528 people moved with them last month in February.” Mass Mutual accomplished this with only 250 Tyga-Boxes which they purchased 2 month prior.John Vaughan
Facilities Planning & Design, Mass Mutual Financial Group
- "Tyga’s “re-usable crates” moved ~1,000 people here at Steelcase and reduced the move costs by $49,000 thru efficiencies (26%). Eliminated risk to office equipment failures by reducing IT device damages. Reduced risk of employee occupational hazards by preventing self moves.”Ron Osentoski
Senior Account Operations Manager, Steelcase
- "I am confident the boxes (we had over 500) saved us hundreds of hours of employee time, and also helped us avoid a single sore back or other lifting type of injury."Charles S. Wheatley
Controller, ACT Networks
- "We believe that the use of Tyga-Boxes reduced packing, moving and unpacking time considerably. Office and file contents were able to be packed in an organized fashion with no lifting and were ready for the movers when they arrived. The movers just had to roll them onto the trucks and then roll them to the offices... I would recommend that anyone planning a move strongly consider the use of these boxes."R.E. Burton
From our Blog
The latest from TygaTalk.
NYC is the best real estate market worldwide, having crossed the $1.0 trillion dollar mark in total value of property in 2017 according to the Department of Finance. Nonetheless, real estate as an industry sector has been slow in adopting new technology as compared to FinTech for example. With the realization of the technology opportunity at…Details
The math is simple – Generation Millennial is the largest population since the Boomers. Their purchasing power commands respect and, savvy businesses spend a great deal of time learning about their needs and creating fulfillment strategies that are effective at a cost level and a customer acquisition/retention level. A little history to put things in…Details
Automated RFID Item Tracking Technology – Breakthrough in NYC TygaTrax Teams with CRS to Introduce Exciting New 24/7 Tracking Technology NEW YORK, October 2, 2017 – TygaTrax, a technology innovator, teamed up with office moving specialists CRS – Corporate Relocation Systems, Inc. to demonstrate the power of an automated RFID system that is capable of…Details
Baby Tiger Mascots? Not Quite! As many of you know, when Tyga was still in its infancy, our co-Inventors found themselves drawn to the primary and awe inspiring features of the tiger; strength combined with effortless motion. They endeavored to create their product with these same qualities and wouldn’t quit until they produced a system that would…Details
Millions of people worldwide have crooned to the lyrics of Frank Sinatra: “ If I can make it there, I’ll make it anywhere …. It’s up to you , New York, New York!! As a born & bred New Yorker, this song has always inspired me to push beyond what I thought I was capable…Details
We appreciate the opportunity to be “Made in America” It’s been part of our company’s DNA since inception. American engineers helped us develop the first prototypes of TygaBox over 25 years ago. Our first manufacturer had acquired a factory out of bankruptcy and our orders helped that factory get back on its feet. Today, we…Details
Urban Warehousing: Is It an Opportunity in Last Mile Logistics? So—you want to SELL something? Although many question “is retail is dead?” in light of massive retail store closings (2,280 have been announced so far this year, compared to 1,153 in same period 2016 according to Bloomberg), what is clear is that retail is ceding…Details
Nadine Cino, CEO – Honored as a 2017 WoM2M/IoT Technology Leader! Chicago-bound to be recognized for her leadership as a woman in technology, Nadine, among the 42 women selected from throughout the country, accepted her award for being included in the WoM2M/IoT 2017 List for her role in the development of the item tracking products…Details
Hello, We’re making progress on many fronts – financial, market penetration and technology development. Money first – so here’s a financial update. We have received a Term Sheet from an investment firm for a $1 million investment in TygaTechnologies. We’re thrilled! And, as we move forward on that front, we have received interest from another…Details
**Article below originally published by IWEC IWEC Sponsor & Past Awardee, Nadine Cino, CEO-Tygabox, Announces Launch of New Company Have you ever asked yourself – “where’s my stuff?” If so, you’re not alone! Inventor Nadine Cino, has found a solution to your challenges and is offering an investment opportunity in her new company, TygaTech, a breakthrough…Details
TygaTrax News to Share We are excited to share new developments on the TygaTrax front with YOU! All applications of our new technology point towards continued marketplace traction and success. Currently, we’re managing Phase #1 of a global financial institution’s move REMOTELY!! Our first offsite application of TygaTrax is underway and we never left our office…Details
Asset Tracking Technology Breakthrough The Problem: Keeping track of stuff is a universal & timeless conundrum. Losing assets costs corporate America billions of dollars annually. Surveys of facilities managers indicate that although 81% of them say that keeping track of corporate assets is important, only 29% of them say they have the tools they need…Details