VP Northeast Region, Citi
Go green (and blue!) with TygaBox.
Engineered to optimize efficiency, Tyga-Box is the only plastic moving system which stacks 5 high in the same height other crates stack 4 high resulting in a reduction of labor costs by 25% when compared to other crates and 40% when compared to corrugated boxes.
Customers & Testimonials
what happy customers say about us!
- "They are 1 of my favorite vendors because they have saved me a ton of money on my moving over the years by simply using their proprietary product “Tyga-Box” on moves. Bottom-line it saves about 30% to 40% on the labor side during a typical move – and I know everyone is looking to save money."Don DeRosa
VP Northeast Region, Citi
- “Hope all is well and wanted to update you on our use of the Tyga-Box. We’ve reached 528 people moved with them last month in February.” Mass Mutual accomplished this with only 250 Tyga-Boxes which they purchased 2 month prior.John Vaughan
Facilities Planning & Design, Mass Mutual Financial Group
- "Tyga’s “re-usable crates” moved ~1,000 people here at Steelcase and reduced the move costs by $49,000 thru efficiencies (26%). Eliminated risk to office equipment failures by reducing IT device damages. Reduced risk of employee occupational hazards by preventing self moves.”Ron Osentoski
Senior Account Operations Manager, Steelcase
- "I am confident the boxes (we had over 500) saved us hundreds of hours of employee time, and also helped us avoid a single sore back or other lifting type of injury."Charles S. Wheatley
Controller, ACT Networks
- "We believe that the use of Tyga-Boxes reduced packing, moving and unpacking time considerably. Office and file contents were able to be packed in an organized fashion with no lifting and were ready for the movers when they arrived. The movers just had to roll them onto the trucks and then roll them to the offices... I would recommend that anyone planning a move strongly consider the use of these boxes."R.E. Burton
From our Blog
The latest from TygaTalk.
“Unstuff” the Planet | Share Your “Stuff” I am an impact entrepreneur on an exquisite journey. Among all the life lessons of which this pursuit has informed me, I stand unshaken in my belief that efficiency compels markets and, as such, the market is blindly indifferent to anything other than that which is most…Details
We Just Pitched It! The 1010Wins- Canon Maxify Printers Small Business Challenge invited us, 1 of only 10 inspiring entrepreneur finalists changing our world today, to participate in a chance to win $10,000 through a 90 second pitch! Challenging, right? The 1010Wins Pitch puts us on the stage with the most innovative and dynamic businesses.…Details
Paris – The New Hub for Start-ups We are so grateful to be one of ten New York startups selected to participate in the NYC-Paris Business Exchange to implement our company in France. “Bonjour Madame la Maire, enchanté de vous rencontrer” (“Hello Mrs the Mayor, delighted to meet you”); the first distinct words we exchanged…Details
Green Tips for Moving with Family Not only that moving out is a big decision to be made, but it also has to be quick, painless and preferably eco-friendly. The days of sloppy moving are over, it is time to think what is best for you and for your environment. It does not matter if…Details
It’s A NEW YEAR and We are Looking for New Guest Blog Contributors! Are YOU an Expert? Do you LOVE to share your thoughts on sustainability, technology, innovation, conservation, and/or moving? If so, SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE for Publication on our Blog! We want to share your thoughts, advice and tips in our “Experts’ Corner.” All…Details
COP21: International Agreement of Emissions Reduction An 11th-hour climate deal reached in at COP21 in Paris on 12/12/15, is being hailed as an “historic first” in terms of bringing together an international community into agreement about emissions reduction so has to hold global temperatures to a maximum rise of 1.5C above pre-industrial levels and to…Details
A Clean-Up Checklist: What to do when Moving Out? Regardless of the circumstances, moving out is a serious process. Unless it needs to be done overnight due to unexpected reasons it requires thorough preparation and execution, that is if you wish to do everything properly and at one go. Shoulder to shoulder with packing list…Details
Recently, Tyga’s CEO, Nadine Cino, and new COO, Eder Holguin were interviewed by the Inc. Business Owner’s Council about how they met, how they interact, and where they’re taking Tyga-Box Systems together. “It’s a fascinating story of synergy and ambition.” Click the link to read more!
Engaging Employees in Sustaining Environmental Initiatives Upon receiving approval to implement a strategy designed to help a company meet its sustainable goals, whether the sustainability aspect comprises 80% of the overall strategy or 20%, the litmus test for success lies with engaged employees generating “energy of enthusiasm.” Efforts to drive engagement in the workplace fall…Details
Cino of Tyga-Box: Connects with Customers; Past, Current & Potential What recent honor, achievement or recognition has meant the most to you and why? I recently graduated from the Advanced Management Program at IESE, Barcelona, ranked #1 International Business School by the Financial Times. Please reflect on a recent achievement and/ or milestone for your…Details
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE for Publication! We want to share your advice and tips on THIS blog!! Tyga-Box Systems, Inc is offering a free service to all move consultants, moving experts and sustainability advocates for additional exposure and publicity. If you would like to write your own article for one of the three categories mentioned above, we’d love…Details