VP Northeast Region, Citi
Go green (and blue!) with TygaBox.
Engineered to optimize efficiency, Tyga-Box is the only plastic moving system which stacks 5 high in the same height other crates stack 4 high resulting in a reduction of labor costs by 25% when compared to other crates and 40% when compared to corrugated boxes.
Customers & Testimonials
what happy customers say about us!
- "They are 1 of my favorite vendors because they have saved me a ton of money on my moving over the years by simply using their proprietary product “Tyga-Box” on moves. Bottom-line it saves about 30% to 40% on the labor side during a typical move – and I know everyone is looking to save money."Don DeRosa
VP Northeast Region, Citi
- “Hope all is well and wanted to update you on our use of the Tyga-Box. We’ve reached 528 people moved with them last month in February.” Mass Mutual accomplished this with only 250 Tyga-Boxes which they purchased 2 month prior.John Vaughan
Facilities Planning & Design, Mass Mutual Financial Group
- "Tyga’s “re-usable crates” moved ~1,000 people here at Steelcase and reduced the move costs by $49,000 thru efficiencies (26%). Eliminated risk to office equipment failures by reducing IT device damages. Reduced risk of employee occupational hazards by preventing self moves.”Ron Osentoski
Senior Account Operations Manager, Steelcase
- "I am confident the boxes (we had over 500) saved us hundreds of hours of employee time, and also helped us avoid a single sore back or other lifting type of injury."Charles S. Wheatley
Controller, ACT Networks
- "We believe that the use of Tyga-Boxes reduced packing, moving and unpacking time considerably. Office and file contents were able to be packed in an organized fashion with no lifting and were ready for the movers when they arrived. The movers just had to roll them onto the trucks and then roll them to the offices... I would recommend that anyone planning a move strongly consider the use of these boxes."R.E. Burton
- "I got to tell you that the Tyga-Boxes are a big hit. Everyone is very excited about the reuse factor!"Guillermo San Martin
Girl Scouts of the USA
From our Blog
The latest from TygaTalk.
Recently, Tyga’s CEO, Nadine Cino, and new COO, Eder Holguin were interviewed by the Inc. Business Owner’s Council about how they met, how they interact, and where they’re taking Tyga-Box Systems together. “It’s a fascinating story of synergy and ambition.” Click the link to read more!
Engaging Employees in Sustaining Environmental Initiatives Upon receiving approval to implement a strategy designed to help a company meet its sustainable goals, whether the sustainability aspect comprises 80% of the overall strategy or 20%, the litmus test for success lies with engaged employees generating “energy of enthusiasm.” Efforts to drive engagement in the workplace fall…Details
Cino of Tyga-Box: Connects with Customers; Past, Current & Potential What recent honor, achievement or recognition has meant the most to you and why? I recently graduated from the Advanced Management Program at IESE, Barcelona, ranked #1 International Business School by the Financial Times. Please reflect on a recent achievement and/ or milestone for your…Details
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE for Publication! We want to share your advice and tips on THIS blog!! Tyga-Box Systems, Inc is offering a free service to all move consultants, moving experts and sustainability advocates for additional exposure and publicity. If you would like to write your own article for one of the three categories mentioned above, we’d love…Details
NEW YORK – NY- May 1, 2015) – Tyga-Box Systems, Inc. today announced that Eder Holguin will join its management team as Chief Operating Officer, a new position within the Company. He will be focused on implementing the Company’s strategic plans as well as leading key initiatives to drive revenue growth and increase profitability, as…Details
Phase II of the Cleaner, Greener Communities (CGC) Program Frequently, NYSERDA funds incent sustainable building projects and improve the ROI to building owners for any number of given initiatives. As the Cleaner, Greener Communities (CGC) Program enters into Phase II, NYSERDA is currently offering competitive grants for the implementation of market-transforming sustainability initiatives and projects…Details
Environmental Risk Management (ERM), a subset of strategies living under the umbrella of Environmental Enterprise Resource Planning (EERP), appears to be growing in prominence with regards to subject matter and tools needed for its proper management. Regulations and technology are constantly evolving, and amongst the many challenges with regards to either compliance or opportunity, is…Details
Tyga-Box System’s – Year in Review, by Nadine Cino, CEO and co-Inventor What was the best thing that happened to you or your firm in 2014? Tyga-Box is a Winner of the 2014 Brava Awards in recognition for being a growing company lead by a woman. For myself personally, I won a scholarship to the IESE…Details
Nadine Cino never intended to be an inventor. “My background is in fashion design,” she explains. “Years back I was moving my design studio and personal…Details